Did you know that you can save Snapchat videos and photos to your phone? They don’t have to disappear forever! It only takes a few seconds to set up:
1. Open the app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Snapchat ghost icon in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Tap on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Scroll down and tap on “Memories.”
5. Tap “Save To…”
6. Select either “Memories & Camera Roll” or “Camera Roll Only.” (“Memories” is a feature that saves your photos and videos on the Snapchat app.)
7. After you take a photo or a video, tap the save icon on the bottom left-hand corner of your screen to save your image.
If you follow these steps, and it doesn’t work, then check your phone’s settings to make sure Snapchat has permission to access your camera roll.