A great way to enjoy your photos and videos is by turning them into a video slideshow. If you own a Mac, iMovie should already be on your computer. If not, you can download it through the Apple store. Once the app is ready-to-go, you can begin creating your movie. Here are instructions on how to create a video slideshow using iMovie:
You can also watch this video on YouTube.
1. Open the Finder Window. Go to “Applications” and click on “iMovie.”
2. Click on “Create New” to begin a new project.
3. Click on “Import Media” to upload the photos you would like to include in your slideshow.
4. Once you’ve selected all the photos you want to import, click on “Import All.” This will add the videos to your iMovie Library.
5. Select the imported photos and drag and drop them into the editing bar at the bottom of your screen.
6. Add titles, backgrounds, and transitions to your video by using the menu bar on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
7. Add elements by dragging and dropping them into the editing bar.
8. If you would like to include music, click on “Audio,” find the song you would like to include, and drag and drop it into the editing bar.
9. Save your movie by clicking on “File” > “Share” > “File.” (The download process varies, depending on how large the video is.)
Once your video has downloaded, you can share it on social media, or you can burn it to a DVD. Click here for instructions on how to burn a DVD on a Mac.
If you’ve gone through this tutorial and think…
Never fear! You don’t actually have to do it yourself. We can do the work for you!
If you don’t have time to create a video slideshow using iMovie, Yours.co can turn the photos and videos on your phone into a beautifully edited DVD – complete with fun transitions and music. Download the app today by visiting our website.